What benefits can you guarantee?
All projects we take up carry the following guarantees:
Confidentiality guarantee: All client details will be kept confidential
Price guarantee: Minimum 60% cost-saving over on-site development
Results guarantee: Progress-linked payments weighted toward the end
What are your rates?
Rates vary, depending on skills, timelines, project nature etc.
Typically, a Senior Developer would work at the rate of $25/hour.
What is the quality of people you employ?
The quality of a software development company is ultimately the quality of its people. Our people are very strong for software projects:
- Are English-speaking Graduate/Post-Graduate Engineers
- Have multiple years of industry experience
- All people have experience on off-shore projects with US/European clients
- Most people are from premier engieering institutes (IIT, IIM, BITS, REC etc.) or have proven exceptional abilities
- Most Project Leads have spent 2+ years residing in the US/Europe
- Are industry-certified (MCSD, MCP, Sun-certified)
- Mindfire’s selection process includes a 1-hour written technical test, 4+ hours of interviewing, reference checking and actual problem-solving on the computer!
For all that you claim, isn’t the rate too low?
The rate is low not because of technical limitation, but simply because we operate from India, where living costs are much lower due to international economies and exchange rates. It is our strategy to pass on these location advantages to our clients.
What are your payment models?
We work either for fixed-price projects, or on per-hour rates basis. For long-term committed clients who prefer time-based billing, we also offer a monthly rate.
What are your payment terms?
For fixed-price projects:
Early proof-of-concept: 20%
Beta release: 30%
Final release: 30%
For per-hour rate projects:
These are typical distributions and individual projects may differ in details.
How do you assure confidentiality?
- We sign NDAs and Confidentiality Agreements as required by you.
- All our employees are full-time employees, and are bound by the company Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure clauses.
- Additionally, for sensitive projects, we create isolated cells disconnected from any public network.
- At a practical level, all CD-Writers need authorization for usage. Internet uploads larger than a threshold also need authorization.